Not just a groveler – our Fish is stable, wide and flatter-rockered and will outpaddle most shortboards. They’re fast, fun and perfect for ripping in all kinds of real-world conditions. An Elements Fish is a combination of durability and performance.
Rail : Boxy
Bottom : Concave into V
Ideal waves : 1-6ft
Level : Beginner – Expert
• Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
• Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with V through the tail incorporated into a wide swallow tail.
• The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
• The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the fattest of sections.
The Elements Fish is available in either a 5x twin tab fin box option or NSP’s new 5x FTU fin box set-up (compatible with Futures® fins). All boards come out of the box with 3x MFC designed FTU fins.
3x MFC designed fins
Elements Fish Construction
Exclusive HDT moulding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics
• EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and moulded, creating a durable shell
• Great performance shapes at attractive prices
• The amazing blend of construction features eco-friendly bio-resin, a game-changer in its category
• All Elements boards come with wide fiberglass stringers for additional strength
• The Elements Fish is available in four different designs
• Added benefit of the Elements line-up is the additional fin cluster, allowing you to experiment with quad, thruster and even a twinnie setup
- STOCK DIMENSIONS