The NSP Airwing is a very accessible, lightweight wing, making it ideal for wingfoilers, SUPers and surfers wanting to increase their time and skills on the water. The geometry of the NSP Airwing delivers smooth power, stability and flowing handling. It invites you to experience new watersport sensations.
* Pump sold separately
The NSP Airwing features wider wind range and control
The NSP Airwing is the result of tons of prototypes and hundreds of testing hours. The NSP R&D process refined the outlines, tube geometries and foil profiles to deliver a ride that is smooth and stable. The wing features a stable, low-aspect shape, balanced with moderate dihedral angles. This increases performance and your wind range, plus it helps keep the wingtips clear of the water.
Light but durable
With weight being an essential performance parameter, we aimed for the lowest weight possible, without compromising strength and durability:
3M weight 2.0 KG
4M weight 2.3 KG
5M weight 2.7 KG
6M weight 3.1 KG
• A refined shape design for balanced power and efficiency
• Leading-edge profile and dihedral shape deliver efficient twist dynamics
• Oversized and segmented leading-edge for rigidity (10 segments on the 6m² and 5m² & 8 on the 4m² and 3m²)
• Tapered wing tips aid twist, reduce swing weight and windage.
• The strut and leading-edge tips are reinforced with light and durable PVC wear patches, while the tips on the NSP Airwing are protected by longer wear strips and reinforced TPU wear pads on the corners.