OVERVIEW Mark Richard's famous twin template produces exceptional drive and speed.
The small stabilizer (center fin) adds control whilst maintaining the freedom and maneuverability of a twin fin set up. Set can be used as a Twin or add the Stabilizer for more control.
BOARD TYPES Recommended for all board types. FCS II Fin System Boards Only
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System. FIN SPECS
TWIN: Base: 5.06" / 128mm Depth: 5.55" / 141mm Area: 21.06"² / 13590mm² Sweep: 32.1º Foil: Flat
STABILIZER: Base: 3.31" / 84mm Depth: 3.34" / 85mm Area: 8.23"² / 5307mm² Sweep: 29.1º Foil: Flat
- Mark Richard's famous twin template produces exceptional drive and speed for your surfboard.
- The small stabilizer (centre fin) adds control whilst maintaining the freedom and maneuverability of a twin fin set up.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System. Includes set of Twin (2) Performance Core fins + (1) smaller Stabilizer Fin.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
- The flex pattern in Performance Core fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different surf conditions.